Skywoods @Dairy-Farm, situates at a tranquil and serene environment in prime locale of Singapore district-23, nestled amongst lush greeneries, with an impressive panoramic view of both Dairy Farm Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve; a perfect location where one can enjoy moments of warm morning coffee and romantic evening wine in a haven of peace and harmonious ambience.
Skywoods, consisting six (6) 15-storey tall blocks of 420 residential units, are rendered generous lofty ceiling heights of 4.65m for 1st storey, 3.25m for typical storey, and 3.4m for penthouses. This project is remarkably developed by Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd, a joint venture between between Hock Lian Seng Holdings Limited, TA Corporation and King Wan Development. The combined expertise of the consortium, with an astounding track record in property development, will set a new benchmark at The Skywoods in the real estate industry
The Skywoods comes with full and unique facilities, illustrated in six (6) lifestyle zones, which includes Foot Reflexology, Fitness Corner, Yoga Lawn, and Meditation Court at <The Wellness>, Adventure Fitness Court, Jogging Trail, and Tennis Court (Hard Surface Court) at <Forest Thrill>, Sky Pool (Approximately 620m2), Sky Forest Deck, Sky Pool Deck, Feature Water Jets, Kid’s Pool, (Approximately 143 m2), Feature Tree, and Outdoor Shower Points at <Aqua Sky>, BBQ Area, Function Room with Kitchenette, Changing Room, Steam Room, Sauna, Open Shower, Rest Room, Indoor Gym, AV Room, and Roof Terrace at <The Club>, Sensory Park, Jungle Playground, Reading Pavilion, Lounge Pavilion, Swim-Out Bar, Jungle, Spa Bed, Jungle Couple Seat Spa, Jungle Foot Massage, and BBQ Area at <Sensory>, Skywoods Cabana, and Skywoods Outdoor Dining at <Verandah>.
Established Schools and Institution are located near Skywoods at Dairy Farm: St. Joseph Church Kindergarten, CHIJ Our Lady Queen Of Peace Primary School, Bukit Panjang Primary School, Zhenghua Primary School, Chestnut Drive Secondary School, Assumption Pathway Secondary School, Fajar Secondary School, Pioneer Junior College, German European International Singapore School, Ngee Ann Polytechnic Tertiary, and Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) University.
What are the unique features for Skywoods at Dairy Farm?
Nature & Greenery
- Near to Dairy Farm Nature Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Access to natural habitat and wildlife
- Great for exercise and mind relaxation
- Wide choices of 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom and penthouse units
- High ceiling heights, ~3m for typical units and ~4m for 1st storey units
- Full condominium facilities rendered in 6 lifestyle zones
- 5 min walk to Hillview MRT Station (upcoming)
- 5 MRT stops to Botanic Gardens MRT (Downtown to Circle Line)
- Bukit Batok Bus Interchange (5 min dr)
- Access to major expressways BKE, PIE, KJE, SLE
- HillV2 (upcoming, 2 min dr), Hillion Mall (upcoming, 4 min dr)
- Rail Mall (1 min dr), Bukit Panjang Plaza (4 min dr), Junction 10 (5 min dr)
- Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (3 min dr), Beauty World Centre (3 min dr), Beauty World Plaza (4 min dr)
- 2 min drive to CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace Pri Sch, Chestnut Drive Sec Sch, and Assumption English Sch
- German European International School (7 min dr)
- 5 min drive to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Institute Of Management (SIM) University
- Upcoming Hillview MRT Station (Downtown Line) links to the city in 30 min
- Draft master plan 2013 plots future sites for 2 commercial, 2 parks, and 3 education type.
|Project Name||Skywoods @ Dairy Farm|
Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd is a joint venture between First Shine Properties Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Hock Lian Seng Holdings Limited) and Meadows Bright Development Pte Ltd (an associate of King Wan Corporation Limited and TA Corporation Ltd).
No 1 Dairy Farm Heights Singapore 677666
99 year wef 21 December 2012
31 December 2016
Expected Legal Completion
|31 December 2019|
No. of Units
|Tallest Storey||15 storey|
Carpark basement of 420 Lots and 4 Handicap Lots
420 Residential Units
- Location Map
- Site Plan
- Pool View
- Tennis Court
- Hillview MRT
- Downtown Line
- Bkt Timah Nature